Monday, March 15, 2010

Spaghetti pie

1 pound hamburger

Onion

Spaghetti noodles

2 eggs

Butter

Parmesan cheese

Cottage cheese

Spaghetti sauce

Mozzarella cheese


Cook hamburger and onion together, drain. Boil spaghetti noodles- drain and put into a 9x13 pan that had been sprayed with Pam. Stir 2 eggs, 2 Tbsp butter and 1/3 cup parmesan cheese together. Stir this mixture into noodles while the noodles are still hot. Put container of cottage cheese on top of noodles- spread. Top this with spaghetti sauce. Top this with mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese. Bake uncover at 350 for 30 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. I just made this for a family of 10 that I had to take a meal into. They really like she even asked for the recipe--glad you had one--you know me I just made it!! I will pass this one on to her! Thanks

    ReplyDelete