Monday, March 1, 2010

Here we go

So I have been trying to decide if I was going to start thiis blog or not and I decided why not. I have been trying to get my recipes in order and trying to get back into my weekly planning. In the process of typing out my recipes to put into a book, I decided why not put one here a week. I know that we all run into what to make and I hope this helps you to find more things you will like to make. Now having said this I will only put recipes on here that I have made and will make again. If anyone else would like to be a part of this let me know and I will add you. I will try to post one recipe a week. Here's to cooking!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great idea!! I need to plan ahead more instead of making the same meals over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what yummy food you have! I need some new recipes :)

    ReplyDelete